- No entering any pool unless there is a Lifeguard on duty.
- Lifeguards must be obeyed at all times.
- No running or horseplay is allowed on the pool deck.
- No food, refreshments, gum, shoes of any kind, carriages or chairs are permitted on the pool apron.
- Only Coast Guard approved swim vests are permitted to be worn in the pooL Non-Swim shirts or other outer clothing is not permitted in the pool.
- Floatation devices will be permitted in the pool only during designated times; however oversized floatation devices are not permitted.
- Usage of starting blocks is not permitted unless during appropriate Swim Team functions.
- No Child under 8years of age may use the Main Pool unless under strict parental supervision.
- No Child is permitted in the Main Pool unless fully toilet trained. Non-toilet trained children must wear proper swim diape.rs and outerwear in the Kiddie Pool.
- No objects may be thrown into the pool.
- Avoid congregating or playing by ladders or stair entrances into the pool.
- When lap lanes are set up, lanes are reserved for swim practices or swim lessons, unless approved by management for lap swim.
Health and Safety Regulations