- No entering any pool unless there is a Lifeguard on duty.
- Lifeguards must be obeyed at all times.
- No running or horseplay is allowed on the pool deck.
- No food, refreshments, gum, shoes of any kind, carriages or chairs are permitted on the pool apron.
- Only Coast Guard approved swim vests are permitted to be worn in the pooL Non-Swim shirts or other outer clothing is not permitted in the pool.
- Floatation devices will be permitted in the pool only during designated times; however oversized floatation devices are not permitted.
- Usage of starting blocks is not permitted unless during appropriate Swim Team functions.
- No Child under 8years of age may use the Main Pool unless under strict parental supervision.
- No Child is permitted in the Main Pool unless fully toilet trained. Non-toilet trained children must wear proper swim diape.rs and outerwear in the Kiddie Pool.
- No objects may be thrown into the pool.
- Avoid congregating or playing by ladders or stair entrances into the pool.
- When lap lanes are set up, lanes are reserved for swim practices or swim lessons, unless approved by management for lap swim.
- The dates and hours that the Pool is in operation both prior to and after school closed for the Summer will be posted on all bulletin boards. They are also noted in the Letter sent annually to the Membership in May. Dates and hours of operation for Tennis are also identified in the same manner.
- Children under 14 must leave the Club at 6 p.m. unless accompanied by a responsible adult.
- Monday through Friday a portion of the pool may be set aside for group lessons or individual swimming lessons.
- The pool will be closed when necessary for maintenance.
- On occasion, and with advance notice, the pool may be closed for a period of a few hours for the purpose of a swim team meet. The schedule of these swim team meets is posted on the bulletin boards.
- Membership cards issued to family members must be presented at the Club entrance to gain admission to the Club. No one will be admitted without a membership card or ID. Desk attendant can check the computer for family name but may request ID at any time.
- If a membership card has been lost, it will be necessary to sign a logbook at the Gate House for admission until a new card has been issued. There will be a nominal fee for the replacement of a lost card. Notify the Club Manager that a replacement is needed.
- A guest privilege consists of admission for one person for one day.
- Members must always accompany guests and are responsible for their guest’s observance of Club rules.
- Guests or members must pay guest fees for swim and tennis as indicated.
- Guests 16 years of age and over will be charged at the adult rate.
- Guests in excess of eight (8) at any one time, will not be permitted without prior approval of the Club Manager.
Health and Safety Regulations
- Showers must be taken prior to swimming.
- Showers and faucets must be turned off after use.
- No glass containers of any kind are allowed in the pool area.
- Any games (basketball, nerf ball, tag, etc.) in or around the pool, may be suspended by the lifeguard on duty in the interest of safety.
- Smoking is not permitted on the concrete apron bordering the pool.
- No pets are allowed on Club premises.
- Admission may be refused to anyone with skin abrasion, colds, coughs, inflamed eyes, infections, or wearing bandages.
- Expectoration or nose blowing in the pool is prohibited.
- The Club Manager and/or lifeguards may suspend diving from the boards and lap swimming during crowded periods if is judged to be necessary in the interest of safety.